Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My new Bernina 380....


Today I purchased this Bernina 380 sewing machine for using at classes when I don't want to haul my big Bernina 830 with the embroidery module. This purchase was brought on by my broken elbow which keeps me from picking up my big machine. This little machine has 115 built in stitches with fast stitch selection for precise sewing and patchworking. A bright LCD display, needle treader, automatic buttonhole feature, quick reverse button, speed control, two spool holders, thread cutter, LED sewing light, extension table, hands free system, 8 sewing feet and many extras. This is a great little machine which sews like the big boys with lots of features to help sew projects with ease. The 20 year warranty on the Berninas is definitely a good reason to own one. Can't wait to get started sewing with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Can you tell me how much is the price of the Bernina 380 sewing machine and where you make a purchase, They have a website? Thank you and have a good day
aguadelpozo@hotmail.es